KIKKI & FRANKI Pattern Wall Decals
Kikki & Franki’s wall patterns will spruce up any room and of course make your walls look so well dressed. Have a look at our matching bunting for these decals. It will seem as though you put in the most amount of effort but with all honesty it took you the least amount of time.
Kikki & Franki use high-quality vinyl. Your decals will easily last you a good 5 years as long as you take good care of them.
PRODUCT INFORMATION AND APPLICATION FOR VINYL DECALS
- Make sure your surface is clean and dust free.
- These decals will stick onto any smooth surface (walls, windows, mirrors. As long as it is smooth)
- Make sure the paint on your wall is water-based, your decals will not stick on any surface that is oil or silicone based.
- Your paint needs to be MATT water-based paint, No sheen or glossy paint will work with our decals
- Wait at least four weeks after painting your wall before applying your decals.
- Cut out your shapes before sticking them down and plan your layout on your wall by sticking them on with Prestik or masking tape.
- Peel the backing paper off of your decal so that the front is still attached to your application paper and the sticky side is exposed.
- Line up your decal from the top corners. Take an applicator or a credit card (anything with a flat, straight surface) and begin scraping down and outwards to rid of any air bubbles.
- Once your decal is stuck down, peel the application tape off parallel to your surface. If you pull the application tape off by pulling it towards you, you will end up pulling your decal off the wall.